Groups & Soloists
Click on the appropriate link to read all about the artists, groups and orchestras
you can book through the CSWorldServces.com website.
• Cornish Sinfonia – the orchestra of Cornwall and the Southwest of England.
It is the first choice for accompanying Cornwall's premier opera and dance
companies and can be booked for any occasion.
• Opera Sulis – a vocal ensemble from the World Heritage City of Bath,
Somerset, which brings high-quality entertainment designed to transform any
event into a truly memorable occasion.
• Saxpak – a saxophone septet, has performed at many major venues
including the Barbican, National Theatre, Festival Hall plus many outdoor
locations and can be booked for most occasions anywhere in the world.
• Die Idleburghers – oompah band for noisy gatherings either for background
music or with audience participation. Ideal for beer festivals, parties, outside
events or anywhere that needs cheerful music in the south-west of England.
• Citron Trio – a clarinet, cello and piano group who play classical and jazz
including unusual and commissioned arrangements – will take bookings for
most types of event in the south-west of England.
• Suzanne Manuell – soprano, experience includes leading roles in opera;
recitals including many with major orchestras – from outdoor events to the
Royal Albert Hall – and can be booked for most occasions anywhere in the UK.
• Take Two – a clarinet and keyboard pairing who play a wide and diverse
range of music from Mozart to Fats Waller and will consider most types of
event in the south-west of England.
• Kernow String Quartet – four experienced string musicians who provide
quality music and advice to help you choose what is best for your event – will
take bookings for most types of event in the south-west of England.
• The Bavarian Strollers – The Bavarian Strollers are the UK's leading German
Um Pah band. With over 30 years experience we can raise the roof in any
venue, from a full Bier Keller stage show to strolling round a small venue we
will make your event count.